Academy 21 is an accredited, fully-mentored hybrid school offering a blend of both on-premise and offsite learning experiences in grades six through twelve.Our web-based curriculum is aligned with the Common Core and State Standards. The learning management systems of Odysseyware, Plato, Compass, and Rosetta Stone are utilized and can be customized for specific student needs. In all, over two hundred courses are available to our students. At Academy 21, staff provides multi tiered support for students who demonstrate a need for academic intervention.
- Online Courses
- Laptop Included
- Internet Connectivity Included
- Onsite Highly Qualified Teachers Available
- Center Line High School Diploma and Transcripts
- Materials, and equipment are FREE to all students
- Bus transportation for students that live within the district
- Lunches are available
- Funding and resources are available in partnership with Academy 21 to all community agencies in Macomb County
Procedures to Enroll in AC21
Academy 21 offers year-round enrollment for all Center Line Public Schools students. School of Choice eligible students may register during open enrollment periods. Depending on available space, potential students may be placed on a wait list.
If you would like to learn about the program and determine if Academy 21 is the right fit for your student's educational needs, call the main office at 586-510-2062 to schedule an interest interview with Mrs. Wickersham, Academy 21 Director.
**Please do not complete online enrollment through CLPS until an interview has been completed and your student has been accepted into the program.**